Join the team
Yearning for an exciting and enriching career in medicine? Working with Helena Valley Medical Centre sees you as part of a strong team that is commited to providing world-class public health care and ensuring healthier, longer and better lives for all in the region. As we continue to grow, we look for individuals dedicated to service and quality. Below are the current carrer opportunities in our practice:
Registered Medical Nurse ( Chronic Disease Management)
- Prior experience as registered medical nurse with Chronic Disese Management knowledge.
- Current practicing certificate.
- Excellent knowledge of chronic disease and care pathways (e.g. respiratory diorders, coronary heart disease. diabetes, mental health, arthritis, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organize.
- Demonstrated patient focused approach in service position.
- An understanding of Aboriginal culture and/or demonstrate ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds and complex needs.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Understanding of the Medicare Benefit Schedule - especially in relation to Chronic Disease and Practice Nurse item numbers.
- Experience with Team Care Agreements and knowledge of local community resources.
- Qualified Nurse Immuniser.
- Asthma educator and knowledge of spirometry.
Interested applicats may email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, cover letter and expected salary. Short listed applicants will receive a reply, within 2 weeks of application. Good luck!